5 Best Selfie Smartphones 2015
We know that you’ve been itching to check out what would be the best smartphones for your narcissistic needs – oh yes, for your selfie needs. Listed below are the 5 most latest and the best selfie smartphones you might want to consider buying this year:
1. Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro – Have you ever bought a phone with a separate accessory just for your self-portrait? Lo and behold, because Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro comes with a flash accessory that can be easily plugged into the headphone jack. It’s a small circular accessory that focuses on giving you the best front-view selfie lighting. Surely, if there would be a Selfie Olympics competition, you’ll get the highest chance of winning of the best selfie award for having a beautiful face well-defined by Lenovo Vibe X2’s separate flash stuff.
2. LG G Flex 2 – LG G Flex 2 has already resolved your biggest monopod selfie pet peeve. With this latest smartphone innovation from LG, you never have to worry about manually checking your last taken photo from your selfie stick. LG G Flex 2 on the other hand, already detects your hands’ movements whenever you’re taking your most precious selfie. Whenever it detects your hands’ movement, it will automatically provide you a glimpse of your last taken photo. (See: LG Smartphones Price List)
3. Sony Xperia C3 – We know that this was released last year but still this year, it’s still one of the best selfie smartphones of the year. Sony Xperia C3 has a front-facing camera with a flash and gives you lots of option to boost and enhance your selfie shots in no time. Not only that, Sony Xperia C3 supports your inner vanity by giving you the most convenient way of taking front-cam selfie – double-tapping its back to capture your selfie. Check: Sony Xperia C3 Price Philippines today!
4. Samsung Galaxy S6 – You will mistake your selfie as a self-portrait taken from a DSLR camera at first glance – that’s how Samsung Galaxy S6’s performance when you take your selfie. This smartphone’s latest upgrade lets you take good selfie shots at darker lightings because its aperture adjusts bigger at low-light settings. See: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Price Philippines
5. Huawei Ascend P6 – With 5 megapixels front cam, Huawei Ascend P6 produces stunning selfies. Stunning because the quality of the frontview camera shots gives you pictures with surprisingly high resolution. Huawei might have designed this phone solely dedicated to selfie addicts because it gives you real-time skin tone softener every time you feel like capturing the beauty of your face at any moment. See: Huawei Smartphones Price Lists Philippines