Halloween Makeup Contest
Halloween in the Philippines like in the United States is a festive fun-filled day! All Saints Day (November 1) and All Souls Day (November 2) are special days where families honor their dearly departed visiting cemeteries and columbariums. It is a holiday where children (like me!) love for many reasons. For one these are the only 2 days in the whole year you can play with fire, lighted candles that is! (Melted wax you can roll into balls or other shapes you can imagine), stay up late outdoors or sit in the grass in the cemetery, cool right?
So in conjunction with Halloween, Goods.ph came up with the Halloween Makeup Challenge where one can let their creative juices flow and have fun and enjoy painting their face to the scariest you can be. You can be one of three lucky winners who can take home up to P1000 Gift Certificate.
1) Using only makeup or face paint create the scariest or ugliest face you can imagine.
2) Take a PHOTO of your face and POST on Instagram with #HMC, #undas, #halloweentime, and #halloweengoodsph.
3) FOLLOW,TAG Goods.ph and 5 friends and upload on Instagram.
4) Only 1 entry per registrant/customer will be accepted.
5) Entries will be accepted from October 1-15, 2015.
6) Goods.ph will repost the 3 TOP entries on its official Instagram account from October 17-27, 2015.
7) Instagram followers will have the chance to VOTE on the scariest face or ugliest face in the Halloween Makeup Challenge.
8) Goods.ph staff will choose from the TOP 3 with the MOST LIKES voted by our Instagram followers. Announcement of winners will be on October 28, 2015.
9) Winners will be announced through Instagram and personal email.
What are you waiting for, this Halloween go ahead, paint a scary face, who knows; you might just win while having fun with family and friends!
By: Gilbert Dadia