You’ve Been Drinking Coffee the Wrong Way!
Whether you’re a coffee snob or just drink a cup of coffee at your leisure, you’ve probably been drinking your coffee the wrong way.
Black coffee, and not the sugar loaded, whipped-cream topped frappucino you love ordering at your favorite coffee joint.
We think that drinking coffee right after crawling out of bed will blast the sleepiness away and kick start your day.
Before we go to how you should drink your coffee, let’s talk about the benefits of a coffee and when is a cup of coffee bad for you.
A coffee can..
– Increase metabolism and burn fat
– Increase beneficial bacteria in digestive tract
– Improve workouts (speed, endurance, intensity)
– Antioxidants can decrease the risk of various cancers
– Lower rates of age-related cognitive decline
A coffee is bad..
– When taken without good fats, palpitation, anxiety, upset stomach and roller coaster of energy occurs.
– Stimulates the production of adrenaline, a hormones secreted by the adrenal glands to help us in stressful situations. This adrenaline increases our alertness, strength, and focus, but constant stimulation puts excessive wear on the adrenal glands.
– Irritate the digestive system, bladder and prostate.
– Mild diuretic (increases production of urine) which can leach calcium from bones and increase chances of osteoporosis.
– Disrupt absorption of vitamins and minerals that are essential for your body to function properly. (Like Vit A, Vit D, Calcium, Iron, B Vitamins, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Copper, Zinc, and more)
Ideally, coffee is enough once a day, anything more than a cup is bad for your body, and if you’re going to drink a coffee to kickstart your day, you should know how to drink coffee effectively.
Watch it here:
Knowing the right way of drinking coffee can help boost the effectiveness and alertness of a person.
You can grab a cup of mug for your coffee at the online shopping store Goods PH online shopping Philippines.