5 Exchange Gift Ideas under P300 for Students on a Budget
Exchange gifts is a popular tradition during Christmas in the Philippines, especially in school. But it can be tough to find a gift especially if you’re tight on budget.
Lucky for you, Goods PH brings you a list of exchange gift ideas that will help you save some extra cash for you this Christmas!
1. Cartoon Totoro Design Kid’s Watches (239 PHP) – Time is an important factor in our daily lives and you should have a wrist watch that not only shows you the precise time, but also features a cute yet trendy design different from the usual that you would surely love to wear.
2. SUIKONE Waterproof Cherry Matte Lipstick (179 PHP) – If your friend want a new lippie, this has a matte type of formula that doesn’t fade easily throughout the day and will surely let your lips look natural rosy, tender and moving.
3. Pokemon Pikachu Pokeball Purse Wallet (299 PHP) – For that Pokemon loving friend…
4. Spiderman Pattern Socks No. 20013 5 Pairs (230 PHP) – For your friend that loves the friendly neighborhood – Spiderman.
5. Harry Potter Inspired Hourglass Necklace (119 PHP) – Potter-head? Then this necklace is for that friend!
Enjoy shopping at the online shopping store Goods PH online shopping Philippines.